A very important part of purchasing a home is finding the right lender for you. Here are some tips to help you choose a lender.
Information to consider when shopping for a lender:
- The lender’s reputation within the community
- The number of loans the lender closes each year
- The length of time the lender has been in business
- The lender’s access to a variety of loan packages
- Quoted interest rates over the phone are rarely locked-in prices.
- Interest rates can change daily. A quote you get today may not be available to you at the same price tomorrow.
- Many lenders will discount their posted rates for well qualified customers.
For assistance, please complete the following short form and I will be in touch as soon as possible. Thank you.